Thursday, October 15, 2009

A little "Me" update

The sudden rush in entries only mean 1 thing: Na is procrastinating her deadlines again.

"Not So Fun" Fact I learnt in my F&B lecture today:
'Alcohol stuns weight loss progress'

Apparently alcohol encourages your body to retain fat, and thus preventing weight loss.
BUT it is also proven that red wine reduces the risk of heart diseases.

Now Na has absolute motivation to ditch Jim and Johnny but she's still perfectly capable of indulging in the occasional reds like Cabernet Sauvignon, Rosé and Pinot Noir (Lovesss!)

Na ponders, "DANG! I'm so tempted to open the bottle of Reserved Shiraz sitting on my shelf right now."

I'm thinking, I might have announced to the entire world that Na is indecisive about which apple to buy.
Issit Fuji? Granny Smith? or Golden Gala?
Okay, old joke.
Other than having the perfect weather to ditch apples and dive into watermelons, Na also have the craving for apple for the ears.

When asked for recommendations and suggestions, most family and friends' reply are coincidentally generic.
All of them pretty much started with, "It depends...", followed by "you should get [recommend product]...." and ended off with "but personally, I prefer [product]."

Seriously! It's like saying, "Don't ask me, but if you really must know, I hold no responsibility for your possible regrets."

I've thus decided to put off the purchase (typical Na's way of handling situations), and decide a few months later if I really need to spend this $$.

And btw, Na only recently plead guilty of her impulse buying behaviours when she realised that she was turning into a victim of POS (Point-of-Sale) displays at a Woolies checkout counter while getting her groceries.

Therefore, the above gesture is an act in hopes of resting my case.

No comments: