Saturday, October 03, 2009

Turmoil, Vacuous, Xcitement, Queries. [umm... random much?]

After all the controversies, TVXQ's Mirotic Shanghai concert ended smoothly.
As I read fan accounts and scanned through every single concert photos, a billion thoughts flooded through my mind.

Since their debut in 2004, TVXQ has never once spent more than 10 days apart from each other. It hurts to know that they've spent a month living and working separately. It's been awhile since they gathered and stood on stage as One, so stage personas aside, how do you think TVXQ spent the night living together again?
Were there any catching ups?
Did they grow distant?
Or did everyone went to bed like nothing happened?

And then there was the problem of readjusting.
I first had troubles getting used to watching Yunho as an actor.
After 6 episodes of watching actor Jung Yunho, I'm having trouble viewing him as Uknow Yunho instead of Cha Bong Goon (the name of the charac his acting as).
Uknow Yunho gave a shout out to the Shanghai Cassies, "The Five of Us Will Never Part!", which reminded me of the promise Leader shii made at the start of TVXQ's career. He promised that no matter what happens, as the Leader of TVXQ, he'll never let the 5 of them separate.
Big words for a rookie, but because it's Yunho, so I know I can believe him.

Junsu is on my radar again!!
2nights ago I suddenly starting missing Junsu so badly. I realise that I haven't seen him in ages and I miss his voice and smile so much!
I sound absurd but I really felt the pain. I think I missed Junsu more than I miss my family.
I'm glad that he looks the same, maybe fatter? Which is a good sign since he's soooo skinny! Junsu must have been hanging out at his Papa's pizza shop too much lately.

Missing Junsu reminded me of Changmin.
But oddly, there were more Changmin stalker pics compared to Junsu's. Maybe cos it's easier to find Junsu than Changmin.
Hmmm... I think TVXQ members said that once. Hahahas!! Predictable Junsu.
Changmin looks the same, except for that hair that's growing and curling out of control. Time for the salon darling magnae.

NO comments on Jaechun. Seen too much, hear too much. It's time to split them apart. As a Yunjae fan, they are only adding oil to fire, period.

No comments: