Thursday, September 29, 2005

I cant sleep

I cant sleep. Worrying about tmr's trip, did I bring enough luggage? Wat is the weather like there? Will my ears be affectd on the flight? Will this trip be eventful? Will I leave anything behind? Have I fotgotten to pack anything? Did I pack enough?

Tons and tons of questions flooding my mind... I am also worried about zhiwei's birthday... All those in JCs are having their exams, so alot of the guys cant make it to celebrate. Yunshan wanted to juz have a simple dinner on that day and leave the big celebration for the weekend. I was thinking, the more the merrier, so I called alvin and chengwei along. Cant think of anymore pple who are free, and i have no time to think cuz i'm leaving town soon. come to think abt it, although zhiwei's birthday is no longer during the exam period for her, but for others in JC, nothing's changed. So it doesnt make much of a difference. Poor thing.

Feeling quite excited. This is the first time i am going on a holiday ever since my poly life started. my 1st trip abroad on my 1st sem break, wahaha! I can realli link things together and make it my 1st. lolx

Just now when I was searching my drawer, I found a small cookie tin. I dont rmb wat's inside(cuz i've got too many small winnie the pooh cookie tins) and i cant be bothered at that moment. Just a few minutes ago, I noticed it on the table. I checked the contents and all of a sudeen, memories flooded me. U must be curious abt the contents, but i cant say. haha. i'll juz mention that it is v impt to me and it brings back sweet memories that i longed to for. If only i can turn back time.

I will be gone from tmr night onwards to sun night. the plane is leaving at 745pm tmr and is arriving at 10pm on sunday. So u dont have to come to my blog for this period of time. It will not be updated. (comment sense la ya). Sweet dreams and Bon Voyage to myself!

No comments: