Tuesday, January 17, 2006

Enlightenment? Hard to tell.

I dont know what the hell happend, but I just felt like "28th Jan" wasn't that great afterall.

It started just an hour ago, when I was reminiscing the past. I found one of "13th Jan's" (a more personal name) photo in his friend's friendster account. I was totally disgusted, it was just like what I've expected "13th Jan" would turn out to look like now.

I compared the younger "13th Jan" and the present "13th Jan", and I was all of a sudden enlightened. "13th Jan" doesn't look as georgeous anymore. The younger "13th Jan" was more innocent and normal. The present "13th Jan" just makes me feel like "13th Jan" is trying to become one of the baddies. I detest puffers.

I know I've been saying this for all these years, but what's so good about the present "13th Jan"? Dwelling in the past won't get me anywhere. Besides, even if you offer me a young "13th Jan", I would probably reject it too. I dont fancy teenager wannabes(I'm 17 going on 18, don't categorise me under TeenWannabes, I'm way pass that line).

I really dont understand myself. I dont understand how a girl's brain works. Its too complicated. I bet within a few more weeks, I will start brooding over this "13th Jan" topic again.

I guess it won't stop until I've found something better and more worthy than "13th Jan".

No comments: