Sunday, January 01, 2006

Thank You Yunshan!

I've got the best Xmas Gift ever!!! All thanks to Yunshan!!!

Thank you Elaine for your so beautiful pen and cup!! I think I will use it, as long as I can keep it without damaging the feather and butterfly. oh, n I might use that cup to realli drink alchohol, seems quite cool.

You will never guess what Yunshan gave me! OMG! Love it to bits! I realli owe her Big Time!!! well, when yunshan and elaine kept telling me how Huge this present was to me, I was realli stumped. But when cw also felt the craziness of this gift, I suspected that what if... what if it was related to M? Like a signature, an essay, note, letter, composition by M? I mean, since recently that is the biggest thing I went crazy over, like ever since I found M again.

Hmm... even though I do not have memories of M, I have this present to keep with me until I die. And when I grow old, I shall show my children, my grandchildren, my great grandchildren what they should like/should be like.

AND I will tell them to thank my friend Xu Yunshan and bless her for as long as it can be. She has been a really good girl this year and I will make sure Santa gives her a Bombastic Present next year, otherwise I will smack his ASS until his elves surrender. And I will spend the most money ever on Yunshan's birthday.

Thank you so much!! This entry is for you! Just for you!! I wanna tell the whole world How Lucky it is to have known you!!!

Muacks!!!
Love You!!!

No comments: