Sunday, January 22, 2006

One more week.

Time is ticking too quickly. Chinese New Year is here and I haven even finish shopping yet! Its my first this year, so unprepared for CNY. The decors are not even up at home!

BCA's elearning is dammit AssHolic!! Sb spent 1+hr helping me out with SAM. Then, there were 6qns not done and he exited. I didnt know I cld launch qn by qn, so I redo the entire thing! I ended up stuck on 2 qns! No. 15 and No.16! Stuck for 4 Hours! From 12 midnight! I feel like killing somebody already!!

The program is damn Stuck Up lahx. You have to Super Precise in order to complete each exercise. Its is Case Sensitive, Punctuation Sensitive, Space Sensitive, and it doesnt tell u or hint to u which part of ur work is wrong!! Its because of these small little unimportant things that stalled my time!!

Totally Furious.

No comments: