Thursday, April 06, 2006

IS Enrollment Appointment System is such an ASSHOLE!!

Within 10mins, ALL the GOOD Modules have been taken!!! I am Totally Lost at the beginning. I have NO IDEA where to go, what to do, when is it appropriate to start choosing.

My appointment is from 12nn to 1.30pm. I thought I have like all the time in the world, like 1hr30mins to choose the modules. And then, I realise that the modules are disappearing everytime I leave and return to the page.

At 12.22pm, I am left with the suckiest modules ever. In the end, I am left with "Service Innovation" and "Self Expression:Drama and Poetry". I have no interest in these modules at all!!!

Service Innovation - teaches you customer service skills. Bull!! I am sick of customer service!! I am a decent customer service officer even without this course. You talk to me about customer service!! I am a Customer Service Officer Myself!! Crap!!

Self Expression:Drama and Poetry - as the name suggest, it teaches you drama and poetry. I'm expecting acting, role playing, writing and composing, rhyming, etc...
I'm expecting 2 outcomes:
1. The female Shakespeare(did I spell it correctly?)
2. An Asian Female Rapper(I learnt rhyming, didn't I?)

Later frm 10pm to 2am there will b another chance to change my class. This time, I will be in there at 9.45pm!! I'll log in on 9.30pm and start selecting at 9.45pm. I'll select at the strike of 10pm!!

My alarm has been set. I'm ready to attack again. This time, I Cannot Fail!!

No comments: