Wednesday, April 26, 2006

I've got alot of things to complain about.

No. 1
Shengbao keeps irritating me! He used to irritate me with chengwei. He said cw likes me and I like cw, but he realise that we are too close have any rumours, so he gave up on cw. Then it was yongkang. This one lasted for very long, then it slowly died out. Now, it's kah heng! Irritating larx!!! He like very scared I nobody like lehx... keep pulling strings for me. I CANNOT TAKE IT LE!!!

No. 2
There's nobody to accompany me to IS class!!! I'm all alone larx. Stress lehx! It's a lousy class and I'm all alone. Die liao larx!!

No. 3
I haven been eating junk food for 5days le!!! I cannot take it anymore. But if I start snacking now, I won't fully recover from my illness and it's getting really annoying.

No. 4
I got no time to watch 'Love Contract' anymore! School timetable is so tight, I'm so tired and one episode is so long.

No. 5
School has started, that means I need to work doubly hard this semester. BooHooHoo!! I haven't holidayed enough! Tutorials are coming le, Homeworks are coming in le, Common Test is also coming le. Stress again!

No. 6
I've got alot of things to buy, alot of things to do. But I got not enough money. I wanna do my hair. I wan a new Handphone, I wanna do manicure/padicure, I wanna buy a new laptop case, I wanna buy new jeans, I need a new wallet, I need a new bag, I need a new bottle of face mask.

No comments: