Tuesday, April 25, 2006

*Sniffs*

I've been sick since saturday morning.

It all started last week during BAOC. I screamed my lungs out 3 days in a row just to cheer. The hardwork paid off and my grp won the best cheer award.

BAOC ended on thurs. Friday morning, I met up with cw, elaine, zw and ber to hang out in sentosa. I haven't bared my skin to the sun in a very very long time, so I sort of 'scalded' myself. After sentosa, I rushed to meet kh and glamis for boon tat's performance. By the time I got home, it's nearly midnight. I was dead tired.

Saturday morning, I was running high fever and my eyes were swollen. My mom rushed me to the clinic and the doc gave me a stupid injection that has no effect at all larx!

So my fever came and gone for these 4 days. And finally, last night my fever hit all time high at 39degrees! I was so afraid that all my braincells would be dead by the next day larx! Then in the morning I still had fever but I still struggled to school. Finally, after all the medication and water and toilet visits, my fever has resided and I feel so much better already.

No comments: