Friday, March 23, 2007

Great minds think alike.

I was re-watching TVXQ's Banjun Drama, just some short stories TVXQ acted in. My favourite is the episode on Dangerous Love. Then after finishing that episode, I thought I must share it with all of you, especially Shan, cuz its a hilarious episode on Hero.

I went on Na's Haven (have a habit to see wat was my previous post b4 creating a new one), and saw Qiuping's tag. *DingDong*

I can never get enough of Yunho, especially when he dances... *Drools*

Yes, I'm jealous of the girl, but whatever makes Yunho happy, =D
The vid is alittle blur, but no matter what, Yunho still look so delicious!

In the last part of this vid, there're 3 guys.
1st dancer - Micky
2nd dancer - Yunho
3rd dancer - WooHyuk (some Korean guy)

Lastly, I'll leave you with another of my favourite (there are so many favourites, and the list just keeps growing),

TVXQ - Banjun Drama: Dangerous Love NG scenes

It's freaking hilarious, especially if you've watched the drama.

To Quiping:
Where did you get Rising Sun? I think its better than Tri-Angle. And Vacation is very nice also, I am trying to find the DVD of Vacation. And do you know if Five In Black will be sold in Sg? I want it very badly, or at least Choosey Lover's single.

No comments: