Monday, March 19, 2007

What? Did I hear you talking under your breath? Part 1

Did you just thought that those were just a bunch of good-looking untalented guys?
I'll have to agree with your thinking....

But...
only until I heard this:



From late 2005, Tonight by TVXQ. I like how they start slow and soft, gradually building their vocals, finally showing off their voices. And everyone shows what they are good at, their individual trademarks.
Starting with
Micky - Sexy voice (Ooo)
Uknow - Emo vocals
Max - Versatility
Xiah - Voice that brings the true meaning of the lyrics (according to Hero).
Hero - Wide-range vocals

Stupid names... yea I kno. I'll give a proper introduction another day.

Btw, I found TVXQ's 1st Album: Tri-Angle!! Hooray! Now I'm only left with the 2nd Album: Rising Sun. Argh! Gonna search all of Singapore until I get it.

No comments: