Sunday, March 25, 2007

I love choco sticks, when dong bang eats them.

Choco sticks, dong bang on the wrappers. This is in Singapore's NTUC. I was overwhelmed when I saw this on the racks. Almost bought them all but I have to be rational. What am I going to do with the empty rappers after eating it?

So, I bought the one with Yunho on it. Apparently the person who arranged the rack has no idea who were on the boxes. I see alot of Micky and Hero, all the Max were behind and there were only a few Xiah and Yunho packed at the back. I helped out by placing the 5 members side by side in front so everybody can see. =D


The back of the box is like some contest thing, you're suppose to cut out the corner of the box and send it in to win prizes. Anyways, I won't be opening it until it's gonna expire. lols


Up next, more of Yunho! wahaha, this time with Micky together with him
In the scene where yunho and micky first appeared together in the clip, they 'danced' to something that looks like a game. If you look carefully, they're playing Rock Paper Scissors dancing style. Coolness.
Then, Micky sang a self-composed song. Nice.

No comments: