Wednesday, March 28, 2007

My 1st TVXQ friend.

She gave me this Ultimate Sg TVXQ webbie that almost gave me a heartattack! My mom almost send me to IMH...

It's a TVXQ forum frm Sg. I've been so busy searching every single page that I've neglected my work and my driving lessons. So Distracted! Now my laptop is worth 1000times more than before because of all the TVXQs inside! I'm also clearing up my external HDD just for TVXQ. Then my HDD will worth 10,000times more than my laptop!

Ahhh!! Better go buy a SDB to safekeep my laptop and HDD. If a burglar ever breaks into my house, then at least I know my TVXQ is more safe than anything else.

Thank You Qiuping! =D

I was really fed up with stress at work, but everything seems to clear up ever since I got this webbie, all the TVXQs in there makes my day.

I am a happy TVXQ girl!

Anyways,
This is a full Xman Dance Stage (Introduction), for those who wants to knw how that section of the show is like.
This is the epi with Micky and Yunho.

Micky's dance is funny, but this one of the better Yunho freestyle dances.
Notice that Yoon Eun Hye, Goong's lead actress is there also. The guy she's dancing to is her rumoured beau.

And then, my fav TVXQ MV
'O' Jung Ban Hap

There's one scene (at 2:14 & 1:02) where the back of some1's really cool hairdo is shown, thts Yunho's really cool hairdo. Wonder how long did the hairdresser take to do the layers.
Impressed.

Back to TVXQ Exploration!
*Giggles*

No comments: