Friday, June 15, 2007

More Awesome Performances!

I was so deprived, that when I got home, the first thing I did on my laptop was to get updates on TVXQ. (I see eyes rolling).

So, while I was away, they returned to Korea (WooHoo!) for a concert held in Korea, Ulsan and Seoul. It's a SM Town concert.
For those who think SM Town is another boyband, I'll clarify here that SM Town is the name of SM Entertainment's artists who would gather every year to compile an album for the company.

Artists under SM Entertainment and joined SM Town includes BoA, Kangta, Super Junior, CSJH The Grace and of course, TVXQ. Other artists like Shinhwa and H.O.T. were once under the Co. until they moved/splitted.

Anyways, I'm getting off track. The SM Town Summer Concert 2007!!!

This is a News from KBS2 (a channel in Korea) reporting on the Dream Concert.


Thanks to GodoftheEast Subbing Squad for the English Subs.

Did you notice TVXQ in there??
They've got the Hottest costumes ever!! Maybe I'm saying this because Yunho is like SUPER SEXY in there! My heart skipped a beat when I watched the performance!
Hafta try to catch my breath everytime I watch the performance. *Faints*
Watch this to find out.

TVXQ - 'O' Jung.Ban.Hap. @ Dream Concert Seoul 2007



For the benefit of those with low bandwidth or are unable to view via Veoh for certain reasons, here's the Utube ver.

It's not as clear but it beats missing it.

I was screaming my head off when Yunho lifted his shirt! He finally has enough confidence to show off his bod! He doesn't need Jaejoong to do it for him. *Giggles*
I love the Stylist who designed Yunho's costume, she must be a genius to give Yunho that shirt.
With him in the front flashing his tummy... *NoseBleeds*
Some1 call 911, I'm can't take it anymore.. it's too HOT!!

Okays, enough of my Yunho. Changmin's hair in here reminds me of Micky's 3rd Album days. Check out the 3rd Album's cover and you'll know what I mean.

And they've all got their hair trimmed. Like finally! Except Changmin though, his hair is still freaking long, I prefer it shorter. Yunho looks Gorgeous in the new haircut! Junsu's hair is also shorter, it's more obvious in the News vid.

Btw, I'm gonna find the cameraman and skin him alive! Thanks for filming the useless audience and changing scenes at the best parts of the performance.

To My Dong Bang Friends:
I downloaded these clips, thanks to Clubbox (: I've got the full concert vid. Holler if you want it.
I haven't sent the VMAJ clips to Qp yet. Holler to cfm when you want it. I'll probably burn it for you (:

No comments: