Wednesday, June 20, 2007

Spring Cleaning

I am forced to move by the end of this week otherwise everyone (2brothers + mamma) is gonna do it for me.
Er... yea.. I'm not moved in yet. It's been quite a while.
So far, I've spent 4 separate days clearing my room and I estimate another 2 more days until I can really move in.

Today, it was the Secrets Drawer that needs clearing up. It's where all the hush hush items are locked up.

There were things I never knew I still kept hiding in the dark corners of the drawer. Namely, the letters from Gerald. Of course, I read them all, "reminiscing" the past.
Feels embarrassing reading the letters.. I was blushing even though I'm the only 1 in the room. That's not the point.

After the breakup, I always thought Gerald was being too possessive, being pushy and super Emo. But sometimes I can't help but wonder if I had a part to play in being the villain. Afterall, it was me who initiated the breakup.
After reading the letters, I think I made the right decision and I'm not the villain.
Most of his letters have complaints on
how he felt neglected,
how I'm ignoring him,
how I'm not spending enough time with him.
I was like "Excuse me! I spent everyday in school with You lar!! I had no friends! When I had friends, I had no chance!!" when I read those parts.

And then he was going on about how tough it was for him to hold on and make everything work out, how much it hurts.
I went like "Then why didn't you just break up!! Stupid Ass!! Then I wouldn't have to play the villain!"

Thinking back.. we were just being childish.
Then again, the game of love is childish.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Okays.. this is for Zhiwei and Alvin and those interested in the 104/204 gathering.
Guess what?
I found the Register for class 204 while packing my room.

I know Zw is not around to read this, but I'm guessing she'll read it when she returns.
Now we won't miss out anybody from the class and we won't have to rack our brains to list out the names in the class.

Eh... don't ask me why I kept the register, I have no idea myself and I'll have to keep it again for the sake of the 104/204 gathering.

So now, AlvTel can get back to business and start calling up peeps on the namelist. Thanks Bob The builder
Wait a minute... is AlvTel, OrangeTel and Bob (Bobby Drake) from the same company?
I mean, although they are all from the same service provider, doesn't mean they are the same company right?
Or izzit like P&G has different brands of shampoo?

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I found another Dong Bang Fan, but not exactly a friend. She's Bernard's friend.
Don't know if Ber reads this, but remember Melisa?
Not the Sasa/MelLou in QSS, but the Moqi buddy.

I saw her nick on MSN... something about DBSK. Woots!
Spread the TVXQ Love~

No comments: