Wednesday, June 06, 2007

New graphics added

Wells, my dong bang friend commented that there were only Yunho graphics posted, for obvious reasons.
I was being bias.
Plus, I've been collecting so many of these graphics but I don't know where to use it. I admit I've not been noticing the other member's graphics as much as Yunho's, so I don't have any good ones to put up.

After thinking about it, I think it's unfair to the other members, so just now, I've been hunting for graphics for all of the members.
Once again, bias-ness prevails, and I found more Changmin and Junsu's graphics.

Being a huge JaeHo fan, I grabbed quite afew Jaejoong's graphics as well, but I shall spare those who finds it disturbing. They ARE Hotblooded males w/o a doubt, just that they share brotherly affections for each other - in my opinion.

It was Micky's birthday and I failed to collect his graphics. It just shows so much of my affections to the boys. *Grins*

I can't find a space to put another graphic up anyways. I'll probably have to open up another section if I have to add Micky in, just like what I did for Changmin and Junsu.
Notice I have "Exits" added to accommodate Changmin and Junsu.
(I've added Links to some TVXQ sites to add more Yunho's graphics the 1st time round.)

I like Junsu's graphic best. I like the real him, when he's being himself, as shown in the graphic. He's always trying to be serious in front of the camera during interviews and stuff. He's bubbly by nature and I like that.
Ohs, and notice Yunho in glasses in that Junsu graphic? Hehe... adorkable (:
Yeps, be surprised that it's not one of the Yunho graphics. Haven't found the Perfect Yunho graphic yet, I've got high expectations.

You may ask why must I have 1 graphic per section. Well, too many graphics will Ugly-fy the layout. You get what I mean?

Oh wells, maybe i'll take my time finding a nice Micky graphic and add it in the future when I'm bored of these graphics.

Enjoy, and spread the TVXQ Love. <333

No comments: