Monday, June 04, 2007

생일축하합니다, 믹키유천! Saengil Chuka Hamnida, Micky Yoochun!

It's Yoochunnie's birthday today.
It's Rainie Yang's birthday today.
It's my First day of Common Test today.
It's my Last day of Common Test today.

Happy Birthday!
Saengil Chuka Hamnida!
생일축하합니다 !

This morning, and I mean since the clock strike 12, I saw loads of tribute videos for Yoochun on Youtube. Since last week, the TVXQ forums have changed their wallpapers, banners, decor, getting ready for Yoochun's birthday.

I have no choice but to get into the mood of celebrating a birthday for someone who's not beside me, and I've never met.
I read from a post in one of the forums, some girls actually custom made a cake with Yoochun's picture on it and gathered a few days ago to celebrate Yoochun's birthday. I was like "What The Hell!?!?" They took photos of the 'party' and posted on the forum for all to share.
They have gone overboard.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This is still the common test week, but since it's the First and Last day of my exams, I can consider my holiday to have officially started.

But nopes, I'm not privileged to enjoy the slacker life this hols.

Straight after the paper this morning, my class had to stay back for a class meeting, which will last until this wednesday, if we can finish our discussion by then. *Fingers-crossed*

Thursday is Pack-up day and Friday is Fly-off day.. Yepyep, as usual, a vacation overseas. This time, it's to Ho Chin Min, Vietnam.
Did I mention that I have a report to hand in on Friday and I must finish my part of the job on Thurs, which I've yet to get started with??

I return on Wednesday morning. Friday there's BBDC, which I cannot afford to cancel because I've postponed umpteen times.

Saturday morning I've got to catch a Ferry to somewhere in Indo for a family gathering. Suppose to be there on Friday but because of my BBDC, I had to join them on Saturday instead. Found out today that I'm not alone on the ferry on Sat, some cousins will be joining the LateComers party as well.
Returning on Sunday evening.

Alright! Then I'll have one entire week of slacking time, which I'll have to use to pack my wardrobe and afew bits and pieces of remains in my current room and officially move to my new room by the end of this hols.
I'm taking too long to move, any delays and I'll just my as well remain where I am.

And when everyone starts school again, I'll be off to Shanghai for a school trip for one week.

I've tried travelling to many countries within a semester break (at least one month worth of break). This is the first time I'm travelling so much within 3 weeks.

One destination per week.
I've yet to start my journey and it's starting to feel tiring already. I'll be dead by the end of the Shanghai trip.

-------------------------------- Editted --------------------------------

Added graphics to the skin. I've always felt this skin to be too naked. Now that it's the hols, I've spent some time beautifying it. It's still very plain, no textures, but hope the graphics lighten up the boring texts.

No comments: