Sunday, December 21, 2008

Belated

I owe Junsu a Birthday Post, and it's been 6 days since his birthday.
Sorry Dear Xiah!!

To my dearest Xiah:
And Junsu's dearest hyung, Kim Junho:
SaengIlChuKaHamNiDa!!
Our Charismatic Xiah Junsu
Who always tries so hard in front of the camera.
But we all know how cute you are in reality.
Even if you are the owner of such a physique,You still can't hide your innocence from all of us.
And because of your pure-ness,Your innocence shines through even when you're not trying.Chukahamnida Xiah Junsu!!*Na Grins Widely*
This is why we love Junsu so much.


Ever since Yunho rejected birthday presents, the Cassies have subconsciously decided on the TVXQ birthday gift tradition.
It's not a bad idea at all. In fact, it's nice seeing how fans are setting good behaviours because of the men they worship.

I'm starting to love kids too ^^ I just met my 2 nieces today (3 years old and 1 year old nieces) and I attempted to have fun with them. The 1 year old toddler couldn't be bothered to entertain me, but the 3 years old girl was a success. I wanna be like Yunho Appa!!

Now that I'm writing Junsu's post, Yunho's Cassie Birthday Party Promotion Video is already up and spreading in YT.

And looking from the professionalism of the video, an amateur TVXQ fan could have been tricked into thinking that it's organised by LSM himself.

Cassies do make TVXQ proud.

Credit: Various Users from Soompi and DNDB and as tagged, anybandfanz@YT, withyoonhodotcom@YT, dbsker.blogspot and Allkpop.com

---------BACK TO EDIT---------
Just found this and it really needs to get on this post.
A rare sight/performance for all to remember in our hearts
May I present, the Unidentical Twins

If Changmin really DID grew taller, then he'd be as tall as Junho. That is how tall Junsu's hyung is.

Credit: 15ambot15@YT

No comments: