Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Best Christmas Present For 2008!!!

SBS Gayo Daejoon is definitely 2008's Most Anticipated Show EVER!!!

Other than Junsu and Taeyang's Piano Battle, there are also Dance Battle of the Bands!!!

TVXQ! BigBang! SuJu! SHINee! WonderGirls! 2PM! Erm.. anymore bands worth anticipating... Can FT Island Dance?

The artiste turn out for that night explains itself.

*Frowns* Bitch of Asia is eating her way back to Korea to eat the Koreans up. Okay, not funny. But her return to Korea to perform in SBS Gayo Daejoon would really mean how Major this event is gonna be.
(I suspect since she's spending so much time being a socialite in Hollywood, she might have asked LSM to let her back for the New Year.. Pfft!)

BUT! Forget about the pint-sized Hollywood star wannabe and FOCUS!

WHAT can SBS bring out to Beat TOP and Hyori's LipLock in MKMF Awards???

Spending money bringing a Kpop Outdated BoA isn't the answer.

If Bringing Kpop's Current Most Influential Boybands TOGETHER doesn't make it to the Headline of the Year, I'll retire from my Kpop Fandom right this instance.
(Na says: I had my legs and toes crossed while typing the last 9 words.)

Thank you Santa for letting me be back in Singapore to catch all the download and YT videos and photos for the event. *Muacks! Unlimited Internet Downloads*

Na says: Oh right! That wasn't Santa's doing... It was my omma and appa's bank accounts. KoMabSeumNiDa Ohmohni! Ahbohji!

*Na rushes off to clear her Lappie's HDD, External HDD, dig out empty CDs and DVDs for SERIOUS KPOP DOWNLOAD OPERATION*

-----EDIT-----

Why do I always watch videos that make me sleepless during bedtime!?!?!?!

---Edit Again---
Where's Daesung in the picture?? Family Outing?? *Scratches Head*

Source: ALLKPOP
Credit: oilulio@YT

No comments: