Sunday, December 07, 2008

BigEast Wins...

Aptly explained by this TVXQ Enthusiast, our DongBang Boys chose to accompany BigEast this year, despite neglecting the Cassies for 1 year and 7 months.
What's the difference for an international fan like me?
I may love TVXQ in any country and any language, it is undeniable that our Dong Bang Boys are most comfortable in their homeland, so, I'm on Cassie's side.
(Which is also why I chose to take Korean classes instead of Jap classes.)

But I worry that SM's decision to choose BigEast over Cassies is because of their accelerating fame/success in Japan and the rising competition in Korea might cause disappointment and embarrassement in the 3 Gayos.

In addition, Tohoshinki's first appearance in Japan's "Red White Festival Thingie" that only high achieving mega stars are invited would mean more future "Kaching" for LSM. Afterall, Japan's music industry is more robust than Korea. Isn't that why the Korean singers are trying to invade that market?

Oh wells. You win some, you lose some. TVXQ had their share of success in Korea. Now it's time for the limelight to go to Japan. Let's the hoobaes trail behind TVXQ's breadcrumbs and gloat at what TVXQ had already "been-there-done-that".

I don't actually think there's an outright competition among these bands/singers. So I wanna make it clear that I'm not targeting at the probably non-existing rivalries among the artists themselves but more at the firey exchanges between the fans' heart, mind and soul.

To brighten up the atmosphere a little, here's the video I've been searching for 3 consecutive weeks:

Is it me or is Changmin restricting his dance moves in case the shirt opens up and shows too much skin?
Anyways, one fact is undeniable. Changmin definitely has inherited Yunho Appa's ManBoobies! Way to go Maknae!
And this is the FIRST video that had my eyes glued to Changmin for EVERY SINGLE MILISECOND Just Because... *nosebleeds before Na can finish her sentence*
I didn't even notice Jaejoong also had his shirt unbuttoned until the 2nd time I played it. And Junsu's black Andre Kim Spacesuit pants and over accessorised outfit deserves a WWE Heavyweight Championship belt for a perfect finish.

P.S. This means that I no longer have the urge to go Korea. Let's see if I can psycho my mom to go Japan during her one week long "clear" leave period.
Wish Me Luck!
XOXO

No comments: