Friday, December 12, 2008

Under My Skin Sky

It's definitely ALL over the internet already, but I still have to emphasize on it!
(Just in case, so that I won't give up on this entry if I only get to my blog after I'm done flying.)

We've been seeing so much Identical/Uniformed Wardrobes from TVXQ recently. Erm... Aren't they a little old for that? But then again, if it's the stylist's idea of reminding us that they ARE Still a Thriving Boyband.

I thought TVXQ's Golden Disk Award's Wardrobe was slightly too imbalanced. Their red carpet suits were identical, which is odd for senior boybands. And to make up for the uniformed appearance, their performance wardrobe was Drastically Different.
It's like you can line them up according to their revealing-ness.
1. Jaejoong
2. Yunho
3. Junsu
4. Changmin
5. Yoochun
Which may also be the ranking of how buffed the members of TVXQ are.
(Although I may hear several arguments about spot no.1 and 2, you get my point.)

Anyways, they sang "Are You A Good Girl"

and "Mirotic - Clean Ver."


Na says: Pfft! <-- to the 2nd song. Listen also Buay Song.
(Yes. Na has been accustomed to Singlish already. No choice lar, got rubbish brothers will have rubbish sister 1.)

Well, the lyrics didn't change much, but the most defining phrase of the song "Under my SKIN" was changed to "Under my SKY". It kinda sounded like a different song sicne we've heard SKIN for 2 months already.
But the choreo in "Are You A Good Girl" is definitely applaudable.

Several shots at ShinEE during Mirotic and 1 particular shot at Rain which sturred up the Cassies. I have no grudge against Rain, I don't don't like him, neither do I don't like him. But when I saw Rain's expression during Mirotic, I feel like throwing a punch at him. I'm totally clueless, don't ask me, I have no answers for you. I'm baffled too.

Lastly, a heart warming scene:
Yes, they won Daesung.
Yes, Yunho was praying to get the award.
Yes, they look Hot.
Yes, they are super Happy.
But it was the Group Hug at the end that got me melting.
This is why they've worked so hard, and this is why we (I) are (am) also trying very hard for a moment like this.

Na says: Please lor! The Mirotic they played when TVXQ won the award is still the old version singing "Under my SKIN" lor!

Credit: lalakiki1030@YT and farahmicky@YT and annahero26@YT

No comments: