Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Less is More

This is the Best chance to teach ALL the Hoobaes what the phrase "Less Is More" really means.

Yunho's performance in Gayo Daejeon's dance battle was expected of him.
But it's only after watching the hoobaes dances that got me screaming and melting in joy.


That silvery guy in a mask (if you cannot spot his few seconds of screen time) is Junsu's bestie, Eunhyuk.
I must say, after Yunho, he's the most impressive dancer on stage. That masked Jabawockees-inspired put up was excellent.
And just when I thought 2PM's Jaebum was pretty impressive as well, I spotted at least 3 Rain's dance moves in his choreo.... oh wait! Those must be JYP's moves imparted to his diciples! Chey!

Yunho's accuracy, precision, sense of rhythm and slick moves is definitely the winner. Even a non-biased passer-by would agree with me.

And there goes Junsu's shortlived moment on Na's No.1 spot.

No comments: