Sunday, December 21, 2008

Singles singled out

Have you seen it yet!!!
I only post updates that deserves to be updated,
and obviously if they involve magazine scans,
only such inviting photos make the cut.

It's a chore crediting the sources, so I'll just up afew to wet your appetitite.

Na assures all TVXQ readers that these are kissable sensuous photos worthy of our time and effort to right click and save every single pictures and stare at each picture for at Least 60 seconds long.

Why is it that the both of us are 20 years old but he looks like a sizzling young man and I feel like a rotting banana on my couch!?
Is Jaejoong pulling a "I'm a Ahjushi rubbing my belly while doing my laundry but I can still look freaking sexy" look?
And of course, in Na's blog, the juiciest meat gets the most attention.
There are tonnes more of such photos in the Singles Magazine scans.
Junsu's solos are in his birthday post and Yoochun.... let's just say that I don't like breast meat.YunJae Sarang ^^

Credit: DNDB and spazzes.wordpress for the links.

No comments: