Monday, April 06, 2009

Bleeding Walking Zombie

Sunday just ZOOMED pass and here's Monday.
Somehow, my engine isn't ready for Monday yet. There are signs that tell me I'm aging rapidly.

I woke up and dragged myself to a 12noon lecture.
12noon is suppose to be a late class, but it seems like sunrise to me!

I got sugar overload in lecture, and felt like a pot junkie high schooler.

I was suppose to go home after lecture for lunch. But I circled around uni 1.5times just to find the destination I was heading towards.

I only remembered I have a tute at 3pm at 3pm.
and I walked incredibly turtle slow home after tute.

I needed more sugar and my banana was rotting so I decided to make banana milkshake. I ended up taking out pasta sauce and carrots from the fridge.

While I was peeling the carrots (and I still have absolutely no idea that I'm not suppose to peel carrots for milkshake), I told Ann that I could cut my own fingers in this state of mind right now bcuz I thought my fingers looked like carrots.

And true enough, I did.

Lina freaked and rushed to bandage me. I thought it wasn't as painful as I imagined it to be. (clearly, I've gone bonkers)

Then I remembered about my milkshake, but I was already half way chopping up garlics.

So, totally unplanned, I had pasta for dinner.

Surprisingly, I'm super clear headed right now and could work an exam right this instant. Although I would totally dread exams, it's just a metaphor to describe how awake I atm.

No wait.
After this evaluation, I doubt I'm aging. It's just a sign that Night Owl Na has returned!
I'm back to the Na who functions better at night than in the day when I was Seventeen!!!
Whooooo~~!!

No comments: