Thursday, April 16, 2009

Na's Haven in Brissy

Curious, Curious.

Yes, I do have people asking me what my room in Brissy looks like now.
Last semester I did a house tour but this semester, after I moved, I got too busy with life so I didn't get the chance to hold a house tour in Na's Haven.

First of all, unlike last semester's suite, this is not a very big room. So not much touring is needed.

Welcome to Na's Haven in Brissy.
Please enter.
First up, Na's workstation.
It looks absolutely neat in real life, but somehow it translates differently in photos.
Next, you'll get to see how Dongbang-fied Na's room is.
The white doors (or you may think is a wall) with loads of pictures stuck onto it is my wardrobe. And yes, those are ALL Dongbang pictures. ^^
OhOh! Sh and Qp! Spot the card you gave me for my pre-21st! (:

And lastly, where no magic happens, Na's hibernation nest.
Uh Huh! More Dongbangs!!! I Love It!!!
Although not as Dongbang-fied as my home sweet home in Sunny Singapore, but this room is pretty dongbang-fied for a 1 year accommodation.
Sab! Yl! Mich! Nz! Spot the Star Card you guys gave me b4 departing last year!!

A random fact: Na has 7 calenders in this room. Guess why.

No comments: