Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Super Epic Moment for Super Epic Year

This is gonna be a HUMONGOUS YEAR for Na!!!

Although there're no concrete plans yet, but everything seems going smoothly, excluding the final deciding factor that can shred the plan into pieces.
Let's put this plan aside first and digress alittle.

So many Na's Epic Moments are happening this year!!!!!!!

Firstly, the more obvious Na's Epic Moment of her life: Na's 21st!
Since I was little, I've dreamt of this day more than I've imagined my wedding. Quite frankly, I've never given much thought about weddings.
The kind of party I'll hold, themes I'll put up and dresses I'll wear.
But I've never ever expected that not only do I not get any of this, I'm celebrating my 21st in a foreign land, in a place I call my 2nd home*, without my family with me.
*It really is my 2nd home cuz I live in uni.

Second Na's Epic Moment of her life: GRADUATION!!!
Oh YEA! By the end of this year, Na would officially be a Fresh Grad!!
This is another unexpected turn out of my life. Judging from the rigorous road throughout my academic pursue, I've never thought that with a brain like mine, I could go through uni and live to wear the robe + hat in my entire life!
Suddenly pursuing masters doesn't seem that impossible afterall.

In Na's perspective, Na's Most Epic Moment of 2009 and the rest of her life:
THAILAND MIROTIC CONCERT!!! (Tentative)
No concrete plans yet, but it seems almost possible now!!

Possible obstructions/obstacles:
- Asian Summit postponed to July. Concert is on 27/28 June, so hopefully nothing stirs up at that time.
- Parents are a chore when it comes to 2 girls who just turn legally responsible for themselves, going to a politically fragile country.
- Availability of Concert tickets/cheap air fares
- Lastly, and this is the DECIDING Factor on whether I can make it to the concert - Na's Exam Timetable.
As it turns out my exam period ends on 27th June. So there's a possibility for my paper to end on exactly 27th June (*touch wood*).
This is why everybody should keep their fingers and toes crossed for Na so that her exam would end latest on 26th June so she'll have 27th June to go through immigrationsss and arrive in time for the 28th concert.

I was suppose to blog on my DFO shopping trip today, but this is waaaay better to blog about. And it gets me hyped up. Super hyped up.

**Na tells herself to calm down and don't keep her hopes up too high in case of jinxing it.
Cheers!

No comments: