Tuesday, September 20, 2005

1st Day of hols

This is my first semester holidays... i wanna make it like how all holidays should be: mega slack. Firstly, i will have to sleep reali late into the morning...wahaha so, i slept at 4+... and then, i will hafta wake up realli late into the afternoon, and so, i woke up at 3+. So if u use a calculator, some addition and subtraction, u will see that i've slept for 11hrs the most, which isnt a good start of the hols! i was aiming for 14hrs! nvm...

A few months ago, way b4 the hols started, my mom planned for me to work in me daddy's office... she wanted to implement some new salary scheme for the workers, which might require additional help for the accountant.

I worked there once. I realise that in any company, a small typo error can lead to a major mistake and result in huge problems that are not solvable overnight!!! Well, i did just that and caused unwanted problems, making my dad work harder and more
stress because of my silly little mistake...

So far, since that day, she has yet to mention abt me going back to work, i sure hopes she forgets (which isnt possible). wth.. i am leaving for a holiday in thailand with my mom and her collegue next thursday... i've counted... if i were to work, mom promised me 2 weeks of break... so far, i've yet to work, so, 2 weeks later, when i return from thailand, i would most probably be dragged to office... But lets hope my dad doesnt welcome me there... its realli stressful working, especially when my dad is ard...

No comments: