Wednesday, September 21, 2005

Argh!!

I am now downloading Episode 16 of "Wang Zi Bian Qing Wa". well, its the first time i am downloading it. It used to be Yining who downloads it and send it to me through thumbdrive. Because its a torrent file and only she has the software to dl it, and the file is too big to send it through msn... Sigh.. Since now its the hols, I might have to wait for another 6 more weeks before i can watch... that will be 6 episodes! I cant wait that long!

Now i have to go download bitcomet, a software that enables me to dl torrent files b4 i can start dling my FrogPrince! Dling bitcomet software wasnt tough... but dling the torrent file using bitcomet is tough... It dammit slow la!!! I've waited for 2hrs already and it has only dl'ed 40%!!! Freaking shit!

I am suppose to go watch the movie "one more chance" with bernard. I am asked to ask more pple to go... I approached some friends but apparently nobody wanna go... Boohoo... Fortunately, kah heng wanna watch it badly but he cant make it today.. then, bernard msged me last night saying that he cannot make it today because his camp will end late... hmph!

So, we hafta watch it 'early afternoon' tmr... super early afternoon! We are suppose to reach orchard by 11am! No shops will open at 11am la! wateva...

Its the 3rd day of the hols already and I've yet to leave home! This is insane.

No comments: