Thursday, September 22, 2005

Introducing.....

Astroboys (and Girl!)
Chengwei reminded me that i haven't mentioned astroboys in the entire blog. The astrob0ys were alot of fun and somehow brightened up my life in the polytechnic.

It started with yongjin(yj) asking shengbao(sb or dog) to join the Ngee Ann Astronomy Club. His reason was: Astro alot of chiobu (and sb was a despo kia).

They asked chengwei(cw) along and then spread the word to kah heng(kh).

Kah Heng have been a fan of outer space. He has been logging on to NASA with glamis, his pri sch classmate, after the Os.

Knowing that I love stars, chengwei invited me to join them, and so i did.

On the first day of astro, nothing much happened. yj brought his classmates to join the fun. yj and sb's bball friend adrian tagged along. This is how the Astroboys (and Girl) was formed.

The name Astroboys (and Girl!) was created by cw. One day, he went like, "Us boys joining astro would, like, make us.... Astroboys! wahahaha!!!!" Well, obviously he somehow forgot my existence. Either that, or I've yet to decide whether to join them anot... Anw, that's how the name Astroboys (and Girl!) came about.

May I present to u.. Astroboys (and Girl!)


No comments: