Friday, September 23, 2005

Unbelievable

Today, I went to town with bernard and kah heng!

It's been a long time since i went out with ber. Somehow, I forgot how much he uses his legs, hmm...

Firstly, kh and ber agreed to meet up at 1200 to eat wanton mee. Most of the time, when ber agrees to meet at a certain time, he actually means "u arrive at 12, while i will be late." I didnt wanna eat, so I dragged alittle and tried to appear after 12.
To my 'surprise', when i arrived at 1240, they just made their order! that is alittle too late!!! Nvm...

It was pouring eversince i left house. the rian didnt stop when ber and kh were done with their noodles, so ber sugested to stop by his house until the rain stops. I tot it was a good idea until i found out that ber's Da Ge is at home... Horror... His Da Ge is looks intimidating, just like his dad, nv smiles. Nancy is alittle better, only that she looks nice on the outside, but cunning on the inside... Brrr...

Ber challenged Kh to a game of chinese chess which ended in an instant cuz ber was juz too lousy. Oh and I am starting to hate MAGIC! 1st it was dota, and now MAGIC! argh! btw, the both of them couldn stop playing magic spite the rain has ended!!

After so much torture, we finally got to orchard. Ber chose to watch at Lido. shockingly, they dont screen "One More Chance". It only occured to me at that moment that cine doesnt screen it either(checked the listings the night b4). Apparantly, according to e guys, this is all my fault. I am the one to blame when these 2 cinemas do not screen local productions. Dammit.

Worse come to worse, Ber wants us to walk from Lido all the way to PS. At his speed of walking, I cant do much shopping!

After the movie, we had to walk back to Lucky Plaza, ate Esteler and played pool.. other than sitting for 2hrs in the theatre, my feet barely restd.

Freakingly tired.. shant use the word shag... its evil.

No comments: