Wednesday, September 28, 2005

I am not in a good mood now... something horrible happend last night... I am now pleaing for forgiveness... sigh

Tmr i will have to start packing... leaving at 5pm on thurs... haven ask my mom when i will return but most probably on sun night, mon morning. This is exciting... so many things i wanna buy, cant wait to get there and start spending. i've been controlling myself recently whenever i go shopping. i cant buy anything cuz i might start regretting when i reach thailand.

Oh yeah. Hafta list out the things that u guys want me to get for u. Yunshan and Kah heng want me to buy shoes for them but if I buy shoes for them then i wont have space for myself in the luggage! My mom only gave me a small one, so I must plan wat I wanna bring there. I need all the space I need. Ooo.. sounds like a mission... lolx

When i return, i will make it just in time for zhiwei's birthday! That means i have to buy souveniers... cant go to her bday empty handed when the ppl know i've been to thailand. sigh. That means less space for myself. Nvm... tats wat friends are for...

No comments: