Tuesday, September 27, 2005

My phone stinks

Today, I went to orchard... Singapore is getting realli boring... Anws, I had to get a present, so i asked yunshan along... Sb, Cw and Kh tagged along because Sb wants VCDs and Cw wants to borrow Sims2... then, Tim joined us and we went to find Joshua... The guys(excluding Sb) are working as surveyors and had to report at PS at 645pm. As usual, Sb psg(pang seh gao-dog) us after receiving his VCDs... wonder where was he heading to, no more dating... oh wait... mayb go find AP... wahaha!

Oh.. my dang phone is faulty!!! The sound system, or as bernard calls it, the speakers are broken!! BooHoo!! It wont Ring! I am now using the Ericsson k500i which stinks! Nv liked Ericsson... I need a new phone, but my didi also wants a new one... I feel guilty asking my dad to get me one... wat should i do.. and I wont get it myself... cant afford la... Oh my Oh my Oh my... This panasonic X70 has been with me for ard 2 years... I love it... The camera is good, I am used to the msging style, I like my ringtones and my wallpapers... I like all about it... well, mayb except the scratched cover and faulty vibration.. Sigh... wat should i do???

No comments: