Sunday, April 01, 2007

Yays! Boos!

Yays:
Went Kbox with ZW, Fel, Alv, CW. Sang for 6.5hrs. I think the best part was that...
*Drumroll* THEY HAVE TVXQ's RISING SUN MV!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Alvin had to ruin the song the 1st time I played it. So I reordered it.
When it was finally Rising Sun again, some1, I have know idea who (because I was too Excited,) skipped the song. Grrrr....
But some1, dunno who (cuz I was too disappointed), reordered it for me.
Yays!!! TVXQ again!!! So Suave!
My YunHo!!!!!!

Btw, for those who were not there to watch Rising Sun, and have no idea why am I making such a big deal,

May I present to you,
TVXQ - Rising Sun

So hot! Yunho is so sexy!

Boos:
Just finish painting my room. It looks like a baby doll's room with the powder pink walls. My (future) room has quite a complicated ceiling. I painted half white and another half lilac. The lilac 1 is higher than the other, did that to do some illusion, make that ceiling look lower, wanted to cover up and balance out the ceiling, but my mom finds the method of doing it unsafe, so i'll have to stick with the original ceilings.

Nope, I'm not as determined as Shan. I can't possibly paint my room. My dad brought 2 workers home to get it done for me. Next week, we'll probably buy the furnitures, get it delivered and I'll move in in 2weeks time. After that, all the furnitures in my current room will be removed and another round of painting will be done.

By next month, May, my home will feel different from what I have for the past 10+ years.
1 less person,
1 more room.
Even my dining room feels emptier.

So much for doing something that will have a great impact on my life before I pass 18 years old. This is a great impact in my life, only that I didn't wish for it to happen, neither did I cause it to happen.

Sometimes I wonder if I am the right person to move into that room.
Out of the 3 siblings, my elder bro spent the most time with her, he was the only grandson whom she brought up with her own effort.
Among all her grandchildren, I'm the only 1 who didn't make her proud, cuz I ended up in Poly, every1 else is either a graduate, undergrad, or in top sec schs, JCs.
But I feel relieved that I did learn to treasure her in the last few years of her life. At least I was the only one who knew her thoughts and her past (in details). Thanks to the time I spent listening to her, accompanying her, knowing that she hates loneliness.

I want her back.

No comments: