Thursday, April 19, 2007

죄송합니다 ChweSongHamNiDa

My Apologies.

The DVD is not out in Taiwan yet. It's only coming out in April.


Ytd when I was on my way home, there were 5 Japanese boys, probably around the age of 7/8.

4 out of 5 have hair the length of Hero Jaejoong or maybe the length of both the Princes' hair in Goong. Layered, no slope, a-symmetrical or fringe to the side. It's the kind of hair boys are dying to get when they're done with their O/A Levels. And the thng is, when local boys grow their hair, something seems wrong, but these jap kids can wear the hairdo and fit in it.

Back to the jap kids.
One of the 4 boys in long hair caught my eye. He looks like the kind who will probalby grow up to become a teen pop idol. okays, mayb i've exaggerated a little but just that few minutes and you can see that maybe he really has it in him.

He looks really good for a boy at whatever age he is in.
He's taller than the other four.
All the boys have the voice of a kid, hig hpitched and loud. He has a rather coarse voice for a kid.
He's sitting in the centre of all the boys and when he talks, the others listen. He does an action and all will react to it.
He lets all alight before him.
Even after alighting, at the bus stop while waitng for another bus, he sits in the centre.

Thus, he's obviously the leader of the group. He's name is Daiki (written on the back of his football jersey, which they were wearing).
The image of these 5 jap kids remind me of a jap band KAT-TUN.

In addition (my main objective of posting this), Daiki reminds me of some1. Somebody from my past whom nobody who knows this blog has ever seen him and only a handful knows his name.

He reminds me of Calvin Cheong.

*Blush*

No comments: