Friday, April 06, 2007

Overspent

I've never tried spending so much money within a month on CDs and DVDs. I must be crazy to buy the same album twice, 2 different versions, just for the different DVDs. In total, calculated, spent $100+ last month alone on TVXQ. Went for TVXQ hunt again on Friday and spend more $$$. Shite, I'll be busting out my wallet for the rest of this month. TVXQ, Holiday, School.


I've got all the Albums now (excluding the singles). Triangle, Rising Sun, 3rd Album, HeartMindSoul and one extra live concert audio cd. (didn't get the jap one, prefer them in korean.)
I want FiveIneBlack! Shite. Hafta wait longer for that. Grrr...
But aniwaes, finally manage to get hold of all the albums, tats all tat matters.

I can finally go Genting as a(n) (almost) Happy Girl.

No comments: