Wednesday, April 18, 2007

U made my (rest of the) day =)

U for Uknow!
ROFL!

During my visit to MISE, I saw alot of TVXQ MVs and there was a similarity in all their vids. They got their mvs from cable ch51's J&K Pop music programme. Only then did I realise how many MVs I've missed.

Since then, I've been a loyal audience, faithfully waiting for that TVXQ moment to arrive. The weeks of dozing off finally paid off. Today's episode is on KPop Day! Meaning, there'll definitely be TVXQ, without a doubt!

The Rising Sun Concert DVD is out in Taiwan and the VJ unwrapped the contents in the DVD, showcasing the items in the package. *Drools* I WANT ONE!!!

It was then followed by 'O' Jung Ban Hap MV, shown once in one of my previosu entries. My Plasma Screen and the Home Theatre System make all the difference.
Better Pictures, Better Audio Pleasure.

I've been anticipating for this since last night. Thinking about it the whole day in school, can't wait for classes to end, head straight home and wait for 7pm to come. Time seems to be dragging her feet today.

Mayb tmr or fri or somedy next week, the VJ will be showing some short clips of the DVD. Didn't really catch when is it gonna be cuz I was too busy trying to catch my breath. But I'll jsut have to catch the show every night as usual to find out. More waitng and anticipating to be expected!
(^-')"
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

My mom is making plans for our next trip. She wants a stress free weekend short vacation. Like she can ever be stress free considering the fact that she's always on her toes, unwilling to settle down and slack on the couch for more than an hour.

We are total opposites f each other.

She can't stand mess. She'll start cleaning up until she's satisfied as long as she can find time to do it.
I can't stand mess either, but I'll rather not clean up. I'll only budge when the mess affects me, despite all the time I have.

She's fast and efficient. She walks on her toes (except when it comes to shopping).
I'm slow and clumsy. I'll drag whenever possible. (explaining why I'm alwys late =x)

She's hardworking by nature. I always thought she should be born in the year of the bull instead.
I'm totally Lazy. she used to say i've no self-disciplien, but now it's Lazy.

ANiwaes, I conclude that her stress free trip will not succeed unless she learns to let go, which I doubt will ever happen.

No comments: