Monday, April 09, 2007

I've found a Dong Bang Lucky Charm

Zhiwei is my Dong Bang Lucky Charm! With her around, I found alot of TVXQ merchandise! Even things that I missed out, zhiwei will discover it (accidentally). But whatever makes me happy! =D

I am a Happy TVXQ Girl Today!

Found the shop in Cine that Quiping told me abt. (Found it last time but it was closed.) I am Blessed. LoLs. Nothing much inside except for photos. No point buying the photos. But might consider buying the A4s one when I get my new room. Pinning it up my new Powder Pink Walls!
*Blush* (Literally)

Since I'm going KL, and they were there for a concert, I should expect TVXQ merchandises there. Bear with me girls, if we do see any, please don't stop me from getting my hands on the merchandises. Unless I start screaming my head off... save my life.

P.S. If you want souveniers, I only buy TVXQ souveniers, so unless you wanna share my joy otherwise don't even think about it. (Maybe Qiuping can tag me if she reads this in time.)

Oh dear, in a blink of an eye and my holiday is ending! Third year ariving and I'm not even prepared for my adulthood. One more month and I am another step nearer to the BIG 2! (Note to the gamblers: Big 2 does not refer to Daidee). And to think that I have no right to scold primary school kids when they call me Auntie, cuz I am by then twice or almost twice their age.

And considering the type of conversations I'm having with the girls, Argh!! Food, Recipes, finding a place to sit down and chat! It's like we're subconsciously training ourselves to be TaiTais. Our topics are getting more and more boring, things that we've never expect ourselves to dwell into. Very soon we'll be calling each other out for High Tea and start gossiping. Our target will no longer be our schoolmates - upgraded to our Neighbours.

Imagine this,
"Ytd I saw Blk 62 7Floor the Auntie's son with a girl. The girl look quite chio."

And then this,
"Did you know the Blk 3489 Auntie with the red hair divorse her husband?"

To this,
"What school did your son get into? You know the Blk 642 18 Floor Auntie's daughter got into XBPS (XXX Branded Primary School)?"

Die larxxx How to prevent this from happening?

Hope and Pray.

No comments: