Wednesday, April 04, 2007

Yikes!

I've completed my 'project' at work. I can finally wash my hands off everything at work. Afterall, this was what I'm there for. On top of that, I just got my pay, one month's worth only, I'm being nice by staying on for another week to help out (alittle).

I shouldn't be blogging about this, but Elaine gave me reasons to. I'm going Genting right before sch starts. It's odd that I have 2 groups of friends going Genting, one this week and one next week. Both asked me on Saturday. The one departing this week asked on Sat morning, the other one on Sat afternoon.

I rejected the earlier one straightaway, w/o even considering. My reason was: Go Genting!? So Boring!
But naturally, when the second friend asked me in the afternoon, I was ready to accept the offer. (But the earlier rejection made me reconsider my options).

Sigh, Sb and gang, please don't condemn me for this, I'm going Genting with Shan, one week after your trip.

I've got valid reasons to join Shan instead of you guys. Hear me out.
  1. I'm much closer to Shan and gang.
  2. You are all guys larx! I don't wanna be stuck playing male dominated games (although I grew up doing stuff like that, but I am still afterall, a girl - please don't forget that.)
  3. Shan's parents are joining us, so my mom feels safer.
  4. Our trip includes Shopping in KL! Which sounds more interesting than Genting.
  5. Oh! All of you are guys larx! How to share room!? I am very particular about my sleeping arrangements de horx!

Okays, I have more reasons, but I think it's enough to save my life. Hope you guys have fun this weekend w/o me.

Wonder what can a few desperate grown men survive on Genting. Can totally imagine the kind of stuff they'll be busy with.

Part of my doesn't look forward to the trip. The fact that I have to leave my laptop for 3days, losing all connections with TVXQ updates sucks.

No vids, and latest news.

I can only find pleasure in the pictures and songs I have (in my phone and mp3). Argh!


Ytd, zw asked me, "All TVXQ members can sing mehx?"
I replied, "Yah, their Acappella is like damn good larx! I feel embarrassed about singing Acappella after hearing them larx!"

TVXQ - Sample of Acapella - Begin


TVXQ - Hug

Didn't want to show this vid, cuz it's like their 1st single, 1st of everything. Seriously, the stylist for this MV doesn't look very skilled - either that, or they must have a budget for upcoming stars. I prefer just listening to their voices, but whatever it is, it's a really nice song. Really.

No comments: