Saturday, April 28, 2007

Five In The Black is Out In Stores NOW!!!

Happy Happy!!!
Five in the Black is finally sold in Sg!! I've been waiting, checking the stores every now and then, reading the forum, looking out for any news on the new album. A few hours back, Qp msgd to inform me that it's finally out in stores! Hooray!! I'm so Excited!!!

Suppose to meet Qp today during break time to borrow her collection of TVXQ Videos. I was so Excited until she msgd in the morning to postpone it. Nvm, 2 more days and I'll get my hands on her collection.

Wahahahaha! Best Birthday Present Ever!! More DongBangShinKi!! Irresistable!

I had trouble finding some1 free to buy the album with me tmr.
[Apparently Alvin is free, but he ruined my Rising Sun MV during KTV and I'll never forget that! So, I'll not ask him. LoLs!]
The truth is, I needd more time to pack my room. Zw is free aft 7, which gives me time in the day to packup. Just nice. I LOVE U ZW!!! Just for this moment. hee (:

I was saying in my (much) earlier post that I'll start my 19th year on earth differently, Not. Delayed. Vacations + Dinners + Bz Parents = Only bought my bed last week
= Delivering this coming week = No new room on the start of my 19th year on earth.

Aniwaes, my kor is going Taiwan (*I'm so Jealous*) and apparently he refuses to buy TVXQ items. I dont know if he's joking or not, cuz he's always really cheeky/cunning/sly/smart/etc. But I trust that he does Love his one and only Sister and he Does rmb my birthday(how can he not w so many reminders), which he will miss cuz he'll be in Taiwan, so he has to make up for it.

No matter what, I'll keep reminding him to buy TVXQ stuff, which I know he'll only buy it if he sees it and will Never go ard looking for it cuz hiss one and only sister asks him to. Grr...

But something he said made my day. One day when he return home, I askd him to buy TVXQ merchandise when he goes Taiwan.

He said, "No, I won't buy any Shuai Ge stuff for you."
"I want DongBangShinKi CDs and DVDs and Posters!" I replied
"No! No Shuai Ge for you."
"So you're admitting that DongBangShinKi is Shuai larx!!!"
He stares at me blankly, stumped for words.
I won Round 1! Wahahahaha!!!
But I lost the remaining rounds. *Frowns*

No comments: