Sunday, May 27, 2007

Big News!!

I am so happy!! TVXQ won for this year's VMAJ2007!! WooHoo!! It just ended not long ago, in fact, it was last night, or so to speak, 26 May 07. Went straight to the website to check out the results and here it is!! Their hard work paid off, and I'm so excited to watch their performance clip!! I wanna see them take the award!! Hope someone uploads it soon, I'm getting imaptient already.


I'm thinking of what they might have sung during the awards show. I'm guessing it's their newest single, Lovin' You. It's not a song I'll like, but I won't dislike it either. The MV is not very interesting either, in fact, it's kinda boring. But what the heck, hope I'm right about their performance.

Lovin' You


Then again, they got their award for the album 'O' Jung Ban Hap, so they probably will sing the Japan version of the song.

'O' Sei Han Gou


Oh wells, watever makes them happy.

Apparently the forums and fanclubs have not posted any news on this yet, I guess I'm the kan chiong 1... but since i no longer have access to the news site for the sg fanclub, i shall not bother to inform them anymore.

This is specially for my 2 Dong Bang friends, hope you like this.

-----------------Edit-----------------

For my Dong Bang Friends:

Found the VMAJ07 TVXQ cut videos. This person is fast.. really fast.

The Redcarpet.

They look gorgeous in white suits!

The Award Ceremony

Yunho started off in Korean, then Changmin in Japanese and Yoochun ended in English.
3 Languages! Awesome!
Tohoshinki Gambate!! Fighting!

The Performance - Korean and Japanese Mix of "O" Jung.Ban.Hap.

Yays! I'm right. They performed Jung Ban Hap. Yunho is so Hot!!
Changminnie is alittle off-tune in this performance, and Jaejoong fumbled on the first note.
But give them credit for dancing and singing Live with a hand mic.
Yunho had perfect pitch for the whole song, yoochunnie and junsu too, but I'm being bias here. (:

-----------------Re-Editted-----------------

Changed my blogskin because the other one gave me problems when i upload youtube videos... the skin is too small...
This is to Qp, if you want the videos above, holler me.. I have them dl'ed already. But if you want the subbed ones, u'll hafta wait.

No comments: