Tuesday, March 11, 2008

ello New Lappie!

Sian... No.1
That's right, finally got the long awaited new gadget at the IT show.
and I realised how dumb I can get.

I didn't get a Mac, cuz after checking my softwares/hardwares like Printer/scanner/games at home, I've decided to get a laptop with Windows OS since Mac would give me quite afew problems.
But I didn't realise that they were not Vista compatible as well. -_-"'
It only hit me when I got home and turn the laptop on.
I went like "Oh Shit!" to "Haiz.. Regrets..."

I should have just gotten a Mac.

Sian... No.2
I've been taking driving lessons in the rain. It's no fun at all, and it's stalling my progress.
No, I'm not giving excuses, the rain really does affect my performance.

I don't like Rain. I like TVXQ!
ROFL!

Sian... No.3
The rain makes me stay at home and grow fungus. Perfect climate; no light + moisture.
And since I'm denied of outdoor activities, I am glued to the alternative retail therapy.

This made me realise 1 thing.
Dorinda's blog seems dead but it actually really isn't.
Dor, if you're reading this, I'm kinda interested in your bucket bag on sgselltrade, but I think it's more or less sold.

Sian... No.4
It's either I'm not used to it, or Vista sucks.
For a lazy girl like me, Vista is not exactly very user-friendly.
I didn't use as much Hotkeys on XP.
Now I'm digging up my Hotkeys dictionary for shortcuts.

This is so annoying.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
1 more day to Jaejoong's Solo Trick Single release: Keyword / Maze.

I have a Dong Bang friend who's upset about Changmin's cut.
Here's something to cheer you up.
Changmin's Flying Cut:

I'm still waiting for someone to sub it. But it's still as good to watch w/o the subs.
Enjoy ^^

No comments: