Friday, March 14, 2008

NEW DONG BANG FRIEND!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Disclaimer:
This post will lag your computer drastically. Don't say I didn't warn you.

Ah~ My One Year of Effort Finally Paid Off.
1 Elements finally noticed my Beloved Princes.
She denies it because she's only a 2/5 fan, but I'll take that as a TVXQ fan.
It's good enough for me. C=

To celebrate this day, I wanna flood my already TVXQ Crazy blog with more of my 5 Princes!!

TVXQ Overload!!!
Photobucket

May I introduce to you:
Photobucket
Sexy Junsu!

Photobucket
Funny Jaejoong!

Photobucket
Hottie Yunho!

Photobucket
Dandy Boy!

Photobucket
Mr. Long Legs.

Photobucket
Longest Friendship.
Photobucket
Sweet~

Photobucket
Changmin's Strength. (Look at Junsu's expressions, ROFL.)

Photobucket
Yoosu Love!

Photobucket
The Power of Changmin (Magnae) over Jaejoong (Hyung).

Photobucket
Playful JaeSu.

Photobucket
2 Tallest Guy fooling around.

Photobucket
JaeChun Dorkiness.

Lastly,
Photobucket
YunJae Forever!
Photobucket

Credits to TVXQ thread @ Soompi and iTVXQ and as tagged for all these wonderful pictures.

No comments: