Friday, March 28, 2008

Citrus & I

Most people know my enmity: Orange/Lemon/Lime, or some would refer to as "Anything Citrus".
But most of these people Do Not know how am I "Allergic" to Citrus.
and To my surprise, my Dad's one of them.

Last night, my Dad took out a bowl of peeled Pomelo (not sure if I spelled that right). I eat almost everything that doesn't disgust me, so I started gorging it down my throat. And my Dad starred at me in disbelief.

He asked, "How come you can eat this? This looks like Orange leh."
I had my eyes wide open upon hearing his question.

Anyways, I'm not Exactly Allergic to Orange, Lemon or Lime, I just hate the... the... Smell.
I think I need to make this clear to anyone who's misunderstood me in any way.

The smell of Orange, Lemon or Lime gives me a Headache, literally.
Don't ask me why, my mom had this problem when she was pregnant with me, so I guess it's inborn.

So now my Dad finally knows why I would scram every time he starts peeling an orange. Oh yes, it's the most effective method to get rid of my presence, for any foes out there, if there's any stalking me right this instance.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I'm currently so absorbed in one of TVXQ's (not very) old song.

I only just found out recently that Yoochun composed [[Love In The Ice]]
Not sure how true is this.

He sure has a knack for composing really difficult tunes.
I can't imagine anyone else singing this as perfect as TVXQ.
The harmonization (HaHaHaaHa) part is Flawless.
and Junsu's Voice never fails to Melt my Heart. Ahh~

Anyways, I rewatched AATVXQ2 Couple Talk section and I realised how agitated Jaejoong was in all the talks.
He talks really fast and keeps babbling on in every Couple Talk.
He almost remind me of how Heechul (SuJu) talks: Fast & Glib.

If you are tempted to watch it (or rewatch it again), I would recommend that you start with the YunJae (Ahh!!!), YooSu (Ahaha!!) or SoulFighters Couple first. You can also start with the SoulMate Couple, but personally, I'm bias towards YunJae and YooSu. But I must admit, Jaejoong is the Best talker in the SoulMate Talk.

BIG HINT!!!

I Want the ALL ABOUT TVXQ 2 DVD Pleeeeease!

No comments: