Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Kim Jaejoong

Youngwoong Overload!!
Today is the release of Tohoshinki's Kim Jaejoong Solo Single: Keyword /Maze.
I missed Joongie's birthday tribute, and I blame it on school. Shan noticed this and I went searching for a post dedicated to Jaejoong, which didn't exist (I thought it did).
Trick Single: Keyword/Maze Comment (Eng Subbed)

Found the subbed version, nothing much, just the "Nandeska?" part where Jaejoongie shouldered Changminnie is really Cute!!
I can watch it over and over again.

Ahh!! GweeYeop!! Youngwoongie in glasses.
A super rare pic: Jaejoong with his fringe up. I think their hairstylist can consider showing Joongie's forehead for their next album.Coming up next is a whole load of Kim Jaejoong!
Hold on to your handrails as this is going to be exciting!

Asia's No.1 Most Pretty Man!!
Ahh~ His smile (w/o his hands) =D

I love his EyEs @@
Jaejoong - Maze - Premium Mini Live at Yokohama

Time to start collecting all 5 singles.
*Ahem* ~WishList~ *Ahem*

No comments: