Sunday, June 15, 2008

Na's throat hurts ALOT!

I've been really lazy to blog until I found this:

First it was Junsu, and now....

"Na has officially fainted into a coma, due to excessive screaming.
In addition, Na has lost her voice. She's suffering from a sore throat and her voice sounds more husky than when Junsu sings."

For Five Whole Minutes, I can't take my eyes off that video. Not even for 0.00001 second.

12hours ago, I was telling sab that this will never happen because my sweetheart is too conservative.


Well, he did went to button up the bottom to keep his shirt on/off.
It's a start.
Junsu's act must have influenced him... I just need 1 more member to strip to encourage my darling to give us all he's got.

This is better than a nosebleed.
I'm sleeping with my eyes wide open and mind unsettled.

No comments: