Friday, June 27, 2008

What Happens...

What happens when you put a Super Stressed up Sheena in a Shopping Sale Season?

I left my house at 3pm, planning to return an hour after buying a universal adapter for my Australia trip that only cost less than $4.
I ended up leaving Vivo at 7pm, spending $4 on the universal adapter, plus $400 more in Zara, Pull&Bear, Forever21, and MNG Sale.

I just realised how scary I get when I decide to use Retail Therapy as a mean to Relieve Stress.

*Poof!* goes half of the extra $1000 my dad gave me this month for my Australia necessity shopping.

I was alone, there was nobody to stop me, until I receive a call from my mom asking me to go home, then I realise how many shopping bags I have on hand.
Suddenly, I woke up to find reality hitting me hard in my wallet/bank account. I put back the clothes I was about to bring into the fitting room, and headed straight for the exit and into the bus stop immediately.

I'm guessing it must be TVXQ's inactivity recently that got me stranded with no where to let out my frustrations. I began searching for an alternative, where I find myself venting it on my wallet.

TVXQ better reappear soon with something new for me to go crazy over, otherwise my temper/stress would soon get out of hand.

No comments: