Thursday, June 19, 2008

Not Excited

I'm flying off in less than 2 weeks time and I'm not feeling excited at all.

School is confirmed, Visa done, accommodations still on-hold, and luggage unpacked.

I think I see the problem.
For the past 1 month, the only topic my mom can talk about is my Australia trip. Everyday, I get the same questions, and same advices, that I'm sick of hearing anything about the trip already.
She thinks that I'm incompetent when handling the procedures of all my applications, thats why things keep dragging. And when I try to be competent, she says that I'm not discussing it with her.

I've also repeated myself countless of times to friends/relatives, and I'm gonna have alot more repeating to do for the rest of my days in Singapore.
Thank goodness I don't consider myself having too many friends, but I do have alot of "I-want-details-although-I-already-know-them" relatives that I'll be meeting next weekend.
And when I get back during my vacation, I'll have alot more explaining to do.
Damn!

Anyways, enough of ranting and time for some official updates.
Since alot of people are asking, I shall clarify here.
(Hope ppl reads this b4 the bbq)

Na's flight to Brisbane is on the 1st of July 2008, departing at 9.25pm (Singapore Time), Terminal One (Qantas).

erm... yes, I did complained about Qantas in my previous Australia vacation, but SIA is fully booked by the time my mom decides to make a decision. I might make her buy SIA tickets for my next flight.

If anyone has large long sleeve decent looking clothes/winter clothes to donate, do holler as Na is in need for enough clothes to last a season in Australia.

And stop ordering Crispy Cremes!
I'm not even there yet and I have enough orders to DHL them back already!
and don't trust that I'll remember any of the orders 5months later!

hmm.. that's about it for now.
I feel much better letting some steam off.

No comments: