Sunday, June 01, 2008

Bigger Bang

Yikes!

I found a new Hot Dancer!
or more like I only just noticed him....

Taeyang - Prayer & Look at only me

Ignore the English title... they are Koreans.
I always knew Taeyang was a sexier dancer than Seungri, but I've never taken notice since he's short, quiet and less cute.
But this performance Hit Me Hard!
I've been missing out on alot of Taeyang's talent.
He's not as tall as Yunho but he can still work it out.

Taeyang - Look at only me (MV)

With, the rest of Big Bang cameo, according to order of appearance, G-Dragon, Seungri, Daesung and TOP.

Taeyang - Prayer (MV)


It's not just Taeyang's solo projects that got me into the Banging mood. I've been smitten quite awhile ago.
TOP is too much of an eye-candy in the korean drama called I am Sam.
A friend asked for a review of TOP's acting... I was like, there's nothing to review except that he looks Smexy in the entire show. Mainly because he has almost no lines and because he's suppose to act as a tough fighter, with his face, he wldn't have to act to look fierce. Yeps, so he's pratically expressionless (don't be mistaken, he had to look fierce) throughout the entire show.
So what's there to review except how Hot he looks.

BigBang - With U (Jap MV)

Once again, ignore the english (and TOP's cornhead).
They're trying to break into the Jap Market with only 1 member (Taeyang) who speaks Jap. So they could only use the universal language to spread their songs.
YG Entertainment doesn't notice that Koreans in Japan takes the effort to learn the country's culture and language before being too ambitious. And they overestimated their proficiency in English.
So forgive their ignorance and enjoy the view. You'll feel much better that way.
Besides, Big Bang is trying their hardest. They are not to be blamed.

Which reminds me... I've not reviewed on Qp's AATVXQ 1&2.
Now that the maid is back. Gimme a week's time and I'll get it out asap.

No comments: