Thursday, June 19, 2008

Tag Replies

I don't do this, but one tag hit me hard, and I thought to myself, I'll need a pretty long composition to reply to this one.

4 Jun 08, 08:45
cw: what if tvxq disbands one day?

Honestly, that will depend on when that "one day" is gonna be.

If it's anytime soon, I'll lose my goal in life: To see TVXQ perform live in front of me.
My other goals would be:
To see them in person,
To look at Jung Yunho and be swept off my feet because he's just too drop dead gorgeous,
For Junsu to serenade me (and maybe a few thousand other people).

So if they ever do disband in this phase of my life, I'll lose all directions in life and find myself is despair, failing to find enthusiasm in anything I do.

Yes, it's that exaggerating, and I'm drop dead serious. They are that important, or particularly just afew of them (at this moment).

I might even cry for more than 3 days 3 nights and refuse to eat and sleep just because TVXQ is no longer together. Because the bond between the 5 people is so special that it seems impossible for them to ever break-up.

You might think that there will be a day they would wanna venture out on their own, but I seriously think that none of them will achieve as much alone as what they are now. They have their sunbaes (seniors) as an example, and none of them are ready for solo projects yet.

Plus, they are making more money for the company as a group than individually, so I think that their money-minded boss wouldn't be so dumb to break them up and kill his cash-cows.

Then again, they might follow their sunbae Shinhwa's footsteps and not disband, but just separate for a long time for their own solo projects. It won't hit me as hard as disbanding, because separation is usually more gradual and not obvious until a long while, but I'll still heartbreak when I finally realise that I'd be waiting fruitlessly for another TVXQ project.

BUT if they ever decides to go solo or separate, my heart lies with Yunho. I'll be his loyal fan for as long as I can be.
And if Yunho decides to stay away from the limelight, I'll support according to my TVXQ Favourites List, where Yoochun will forever be No.5 or lower.
Yunho Rocks!

7 Jun 08, 09:37
qp: ARRRGGGHHH! i've completely forgotten abt his birthday! (seriosuly, i only rem my changmin de)! LOL! omg.. he looks hot in all photos! HOT MICKY! YOOCHUN ROCKS

Why am I not surprised?
Even if you're not too busy dating, you'd still have forgotten it.
Haiz... please don't do this to TVXQ anymore... I feel painful for Yoochunnie.

11 Jun 08, 01:35
fellyo: i think pic 2 n 3 of mickey are actually passable! ok, n 1 n 4. but ur main pic right at top of him is sad. at least i think he is torlerable now. happy? haha

No worries, I've dropped Yoochun so low now that I'm bearly interested in him at all.
Mostly due to the horrible hair that he has now. I won't wanna spoil your already dying enthusiasm with his horrible hair pictures.

No comments: