Friday, July 24, 2009

Settlers

Settling down isn't much of a problem this semester if I didnt had so many activities packed straight after my plane lands in Brissy.

First up, Congratulations to all the fresh UQ Graduates!
And Thank you Bel and Bel's mummy for a sumptuous dinner on the day we arrive.
Well, I made it sound like the dinner was for my arrival, but it's actually for Bel's graduation and final trip home to Sg.

I might have escaped the kitchen duties on the day of arrival, but Na still has to eat, and Chef Na frowns on an empty fridge.
So the next day, it was Sunnybanks for some Asian grocery shopping, followed by Coles for regular grocery shopping.

Na made a promise to her college friends to visit Dreamworld last semester, so today, on the 3rd day back in Brissy, Na and her college kakis train-ed down to Dreamworld for some fun before uni starts.
Frankly, Dreamworld's rides are far inferior to the Movieworld rides. There was barely any adrenaline rush and i felt more pain than excitement on most of the rides. I even dozed off while riding one of them.
My last trip to Movieworld included a bonus pack of 3 bruises on my arms and a boggling headache after leaving the themepark. Maybe because the rides in Dreamworld are not as fast and violent, I didn't spot any bruises on my body at all.
There's only a slight chance of me uploading photos of our endeavours IF I could get hold of them and IF I am not too lazy to.

Youthful Brissy Na hasn't set in yet. Maybe because Oldie Na has been too busy to answer the doors. I'm being hopeful that Youthful Brissy Na will coming knocking soon.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Na hears that YUNHO IS CONFIRMED ACTING IN A KOREAN DRAMA!!! AS LEAD SOMEMORE!!!
WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!
and the drama so happens to be soccer related... like the first thing that popped in my mind was Junsu's face turning green with envy.

Okay. So the drama is expected to be released in early September. TVXQ currently have the A-Nation tour and their following "Hello Kitty" related single release on their hands. The "Hello Kitty" related single, aka COLOURS - Melody & Harmony (CMH), will mean more Music Japan, Music Fighter, Music Station, Music Fair, and other Jap talk show to appear in. This is also often followed by Jap magazines such as Arena 37, Pati Pati, Oricon, Ray Mag interviews and photoshoots. Not to forget their Bigeastation commitments too.
HOW ON EARTH IS YUNHO GONNA FIND TIME IN KOREA TO FILM A DRAMA!?!?!??!!

Then again, there WERE rumours saying that TVXQ MIGHT release a Korean Mini-album later in the year, so is there a possibility that SM signed a package deal in the contract?
Buy Yunho and get TVXQ to sing OST at bonus price.
This way, even if the drama doesnt do too well, the DVD or Drama Soundtrack CD will sell like hotcakes and make up for all the loses made in mainstream productions.

I analyse a little too much.

No comments: